Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The lip


Here is the expression I mentioned yesterday. She had it out in full force while I photographed her eating her first chocolate chip cookie. I of course couldn't contain my laughter, which made her do it even more.

Today was a good day. It rained most of the day, which usually spells disaster for a stay-at-home mom. But we played hide-and-seek in the caterpillar (the one from the previous picture, minus the grandpa) and did a lot of bouncing on the upstairs beds. Kate loves to roll around on the beds. She'll run up to them, saying, "bup, bup" ("up" in adult speak) and will start giggling before you even put her down. We tickle, we jump, we look in the mirror (see previous post), and we laugh like crazy.

We laugh a lot around here. I want her to know how important it is to laugh ... at yourself, at life. I can already tell she has a good sense of humor. I hope she keeps it with her as she grows.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chocolate can be a good thing! Especially in cookies!

Enjoy them Katie!